Hello from a new subscriber, and a question

  I'm Shawn Campbell and am a member of the US Air Force Band of the Pacific
stationed in Anchorage, Alaska.  I play trombone and euphonium in the brass
quintet and the marching band.  My only experience with brass bands is
through recordings and playing with a Salvation Army Brass Band when
visiting one of their larger churches.  I hope you would kindly read on and
respond to the request below.  If not, thanks for reading my
self-introduction and am looking forward to the messages on the list....

Our squadron is a field band that has one detachment here and another
assigned to Yakota AFB, Japan.  We are 30 members, but the marching band is
16 strong.  Our repertoire for marching band performances could use an
infusion of march titles that would compliment our instrumentation.  If you
could, please take a moment and respond with your opinion about which
marches are appealing to audiences from the brass band literature.  We are
accomplished performers and technical demands of the music don't need to
limit your suggestions. Having title, composer/arranger and the publisher
would be invaluable, however, I'll take whatever you can offer.

  Our instrumentation is:
   4 trumpets, 1 horn, 3 trombones, euphonium(me!), tuba, 3 percussion

In addition, we have 2 alto saxes and 1 tenor who can transpose anything....

Thanks for your time and consideration for responding publicly on the list
or to me privately.

Shawn Campbell, SSgt
US AIr Force Band of the Pacific
campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx