IBB on list

Someone wanted to know if anyone from the Illinois Brass Band was on the list.
I responded "Yes, there are a few" but did not state that we won it but we
just got back from Columbus. Someone from Columbus posted that we won it.
Let's all be gracious about this and not mention that we won it.

I checked on AOL for the bio on this person - he has no listing of his home
town. Since it was on the list before we got back, assume that he is a local
from Columbus. This is more of a reason to be gracious.

Remember, this goes out to the entire brass band world! Luckily, I'm sending
this to you privately!