IBB on list - Apology

	There was a message I just sent to the list in error. It was supposed
to be a private message between members of the Illinois Brass Band. I
apologize for this error.
	In Brass Bands, competition occurs and unfortunately, there are those
who might like to use this forum to rub it in to a competitor. This should not
happen on this list. I wanted to remind fellow members of my band to be
gracious. I am sure that I can speak for the Illinois Brass Band that we have
great respect for all bands at the competiton.
	Unfortunately, due to the schedule in Columbus, we were unable to hear
the performance of the Brass Band of Columbus. I am sure that they played
great and look forward to hear a recording. I did hear the other bands in the
championship division and they all sounded great - congratulations to all!
	There is one group that I heard that deserves special recognition, the
Motor City Brass. They played together for the first time in January and this
was their first competition. I look forward to meeting them again next year
and encourge others to follow their lead and enter the competition in Red
Wing, Mn.
	Again, my apologies and thanks to the organizers in Columbus!

Brian Frederiksen
brianf@xxxxxxx