Illinois Brass Band

>Have anyony of you out there ever heard of or played for the Illinois Brass
>Band?

I play solo cornet in the Illinois Brass Band.  The band has been in
existence for five years, attending the NABBA Championships four
times.  This is the first time we won the Championship division.  All the
bands played quite well.  I'm looking forward to hearing the
recording.

Laura F. Smith
The Illinois Brass Band
laura.f.smith@xxxxxxx