Motor City Brass Band

The M.C.B.B. is applying for participation in plenty of exposure engagements
this summer and hopes to keep a busy schedule.  We are in need of alternates
in every section to remain at full strength.   We rehearse (practice is at
home) Mondays at 7:30 at The Salvation Army in Plymouth.  Also, we would like
to invite any players or conductors to join us while visiting the Detroit
area over the summer months.  Please confirm your attendence with John Aren
prior to your visit.   Home phone (313) 531-7389.