Re: Male bands

> Is this a rule that you have in these bands that no women are allowed
> or is it just that there hasn't been any female to take a place in
> the band?

I can only speak for Black Dyke but I am not aware of any official
rule that prohibits women from joining the Band. In fact increasingly
now we are having women come and help the Band out.
Linda Nicholson played principal cornet on the Gregson CD we made
last year and this year at the BBC Festival of Brass we had 2 female
percussionists.

Regards

Leslie McCormack	       EMC Engineer
York EMC Services	     Department of Electronics
University of York		Tel: +44 (0) 1904 434440
Email lmm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Fax: +44 (0) 1904 434434