Re: Male bands

Glaenneskog, Henrik wrote:

> Les McCormack wrote:
>
> >I think that there are only 5 or so all male Bands left in the UK;
> >Black Dyke, Farieys, Grimethorpe, Brighouse and BNFL (possibly Cory as
> >well in S Wales)  Most bands have women in and it probably won't be
> >long before all bands have women in.
>
> Is this a rule that you have in these bands that no women are allowed
> or is it just that there hasn't been any female to take a place in
> the band?
>
> --

Hi all,
just got back off holiday for the last two weeks. I've a feeling that
BNFL have got a female percussionist.
Also I'me not sure but I've a feeling that at some point there was a
female cornet player that wanted to join Dyke and was refused, I won't
mention her name in case I'm wrong.

--
Phil Sturdy				       Email - pas@xxxxxxxxx
Engineering Technology