Re: Bass Trombones

       Hello Peter and everybody,
   I've played the B&H version, and the Con  but the one I like the
most, the one I play is the Holton TR-181. I have to admit it took me
a while to 'fill the thing' properly. It seem a lot bigger than the
Con and the B&H. The finish of the instrument is superb, anyone else.

     All the Best

     Mark Corben Bass Trombone Waratah Mayfield Band NSW Australia