Re: 2nd Repiano Player

> I have been told that BDM carries about 40 members in their band because of
> their heavy schedule. Not every player can get off work etc to paticipate
> in every event.

Not quite. We sometimes play solo cornets. There are however, some
explayers who don't play with other bands who can come in and dep if
needs be. This is useful because the concert programs that we play
are often a bit out of the ordinary and it is difficult to get
players who play with other bands to come to a rehearsal before the
gig.

Regards

Leslie McCormack	       EMC Engineer
York EMC Services	     Department of Electronics
University of York		Tel: +44 (0) 1904 434440
Email lmm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Fax: +44 (0) 1904 434434