Would you support a Brass Band Newsgroup?

I've got an idea that may be of interest to the rest of you. I've been
considering putting in a call for votes on an officla brass-band USENet
newsgroup. That way, we would have one more forum for discussion about
brass banding around the world.

I can't do it without your support though. I need as many replies to this
as possible, regardless of your opinion. Any and all input would be
appreciated.

Matt LaFontaine

Dublin Scioto HS Boy's Varsity Tennis Team
Dublin Scioto HS Marching Band '98 Bari.
Varsity All Star Brass Band Euphonium
2nd place Challenge Section NABBA XIV