Re: Please Help my Band

     Hello Everone,
  I'd just like to say thank you to all that have signed
our petition. We have been very pleased with the support our Band
has been given by the list. I'll hopefully have some news in the next
week or so, till then any one else that would like to sign, the
original message is below.

  Thank you once again, and we will make a difference

<     Hello to all,
 < Some of you may know about the recent problems Waratah Mayfield
<Band in NSW Australia has been experiencing with our Rehearsal Rooms,
<well maters have moved rather quickly in the last week.

<  The Area is below a Grandstand at Waratah oval, Newcastle City
<Council is very close to calling for the structure to be Demolished,
<so If you care about a Band in Australia would you all please,
<please  e-mail me the following.

<   I herby petition the Newcastle City Council to preserve and
<restore the Grandstand at Waratah Oval.

<   --Name---

< --Address---

<  --Date----

  (E-Mail to Me <mudcrab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>)

<    Thank you, time is fast running out !!!

<    All the Best

<    Mark Corben Bass Trombone Waratah-Mayfield Band NSW Australia