Waratah Band

   Hi to all,
 Unfortunately I have had my entire mail files corrupted by something
or other. Luckily I've been printing off all the Pettion related
material every couple of days. I think I'm missing about 3 entries,
which would have been sent from 25th onwards. If you are one of those
people could you please re-send your kind support for my Band. Also
to anyone on the list I have been in off list communication with
please contact me as I've probably lost your Address etc also. I
suppose I've learnt the No 1 lesson with computers now, and for all
the other guys out there who are new to this. Believe the people that
know, when they tell you to always, always back inportant things up.

 Sorry to use the list for this purpose.

  ALL THE BEST
  Mark Corben Bass Trombone Waratah-Mayfield Brass Band NSW Australia
  (Mark Corben) mudcrab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx