Re: Brass USEnet!!

Steve B wrote:

> To be honest and frank I don't personally see the point of a USEnet group! Why
>have that when we have already got a briliant mailing list and the makings of an
>even better and bigger one. If another mailing list/USEnet group starts up then
>eventually another on and another on will and so on until there are so many that
>there will only be a few subscribers to each, why not have everyone subscribing to
>one!!

I couldn't have said it better myself. I agree completely!!
As the brass band movement isn't as big as we brass band musicians
think it ought to be, I think we must stick together and work as
ambassadors for brass band music around the world.

Regards,
Henrik Glaenneskog, 2nd trombone, Gothenburg Brass Band