Music for Brass Quintet and Brass Band

Hi !

I'm playing in a brass quintet (Jarlsberg Brass Quintet) and we have planned
to do a concert with Ila Brass Band (Norwegian Championship section).

We use a tenor horn player instead of a french-horn player, and the trumpet
players also play cornets.

Does anyone know about some music for Brass Band and Brass Quintet.

I know that Derek Bourgeois has written one, but how is it ?
Where could we get it ?

Regards

Fredrik
------
Fredrik Viken					   email:
fviken@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
Department of Computer Systems and Telematics (IDT)
Trondheim, Norway.
Homepage: http://www.idt.unit.no/~fviken	  Phone: 73921673, Mob: 905
29 384