Buxton/Whit Friday!

Hello All,

 How is everyone?

 Is anyone going to the Buxton Contest on Suday (May 5th)? I will be going as my Dads
band - Hollingworth (3rd Section North-West Area Champions) will be playing!

 Is anyone going to be out on Whit Friday? I shall hopefully be there, as long as I can
get all my University work complteted!!!

 If anyone is going to either of them, let me know and maybe we can meet up!!

Take Care All,

Steve B
e9453488@xxxxxxxxx

P.S. Nigel - I am using new software so hopefully things will work better!!!!!???