Foreign exchange

Hi! to everyone on the list,

  Would any foreign brass bands (ie outside of the UK) be interested in
some sort of annual exchange trip, as my band here in the UK could be
considering an overseas trip.  Nothing has been decided for definite about
any trip, but the only overseas link the band has at the moment is the
twin town of our county, somewhere in Germany.  Anyway, if any band is
interested, contact me at the e-mail address below.

					Yours sincerely,
					  Paul Hackling (phacklin@xxxxxxxxxx)

P.S. I shall be away for a fortnight, but will reply to any mail regarding
  the above upon my return. Thankyou.