Brass Instrument Repair Courses??

>Dear All,
>
>I received the following message from an Italian visitor to Glossop Band's
>Web
>Site;
>
>__
>> I would be grateful if you could give me information about courses in
>> brass musical instrument repairing in England.

I do some part time piano teaching at Leeds College of Music.  They have a
department of instrument repair and technology, but I don't know anything
about that side of the college.  It is advertised in the band press, and the
number of the college is Leeds (0113)2452069.  The address is:

City of Leeds College of Music
Cookridge Street
Leeds
LS1
West Yorkshire

If our friend needs more info, they do have a prospectus, listing all courses.

Hope this helps.

Nigel Wears