Re: Brass Instrument Repair Courses??

In message <96043000582465@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Don Cooper, PICR,
Manchester, UK." <cardpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>Dear All,
>
>I received the following message from an Italian visitor to Glossop Band's Web
>Site;
>
>> I would be grateful if you could give me information about courses in
>> brass musical instrument repairing in England.
>
>Has anyone got any information I can pass on to him??

Try Merton musical instrument repair College located at

Merton College Annexe
Rutlish Road
Merton Park
London SW 19

0181 542 3931

As far as I know the head of centre is Phil Chambers, otherwise, Trevor
Head is the man to speak to regarding brass instrument repair.

All the best

Geoff
--
Geoff Valenti