Regent Brass 169
Rolls Royce Coventry 174
S.W.T. Woodfalls 176
Trafford 170
Wallace Arnold 184
Woolley Pritchard Sovereign 180
Yorkshire Electricity 167

( MY view only )
A good weekend for me, BUT a dissapointing standard in the performances
really. I missed the Polypipe and Stalybridge performances - OUT TO LUNCH!,
and I know that I must be a little biased when I say that I thought that
B.F.L. had done enough to actually win, just about the only performance with
some stylish cadenzas. I did enjoy Wingates however and congratulate them on
winning.

My other old band competing at the event,  Flowers did reasonably well, just
a few too many clips, at least they saw off their local competition!