cover

  • To: "brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: cover
  • From: Steef Klepke <Steef.Klepke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 15 May 96 10:43:22 Z
  • Alternate-recipient: Allowed
  • Conversion: Allowed
  • Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
  • X400-mts-identifier: [/c=GB/admd=telemail/prmd=Unilever/; 008743199A73A212-MTAunilever]
  • X400-originator: Steef.Klepke@unilever.com
  • X400-received: by /c=GB/admd=telemail/prmd=Unilever/; Relayed; 15 May 96 10:43:22 Z
  • X400-received: by mta MTAunilever in /c=GB/admd=telemail/prmd=Unilever/; Relayed; 15 May 96 10:43:22 Z
  • X400-recipients: non-disclosure;

     This is just to let you know that the Salvation Army Vlaardingen Band
     has it`s own home page. If you want to look at it:
     http://www.worldaccess.nl/~cdr/vldband.htm

     In a few weeks the Salvation Army Amsterdam Staff Band will also have it`s
     own site.

     For those people who knows how the covers and inlays of cd`s by the
     Amsterdam Staff Band, Enfield Citadel Band, Amsterdam Staff Songsters and
     additional SA music congress cd`s (and soon London Citadel Band, German
     Staff Band) looks like, the designer of it is Gerard Klaucke, timpani
     player of the Amsterdam Staff Band and Den Haag Congress Hall Band. If you
     are interested in anything concerning covers, or any other interseting
     things, you can reach him at Klagerda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     For the dutch readers, all the music by Ty Watson (remember, the canadian
     composer, who also plays in the SA Canadian Staff Band), where I wrote
     about before is available through me, just mail me for an order or a
     catalogue.

     Regards,

     Steef