Re: Cyberspace Silver Prize Jubilee Victoria Temperance Friendly Welfare Band '96

Nigel,

 I think this is a brilliant idea, it would be excellent to meet everyone!!! I think the
band name is even better!!! How about Virtual Reality Brass!!!!

 This could be an excellent advertising/publicity stunt for the mailing list - get
Brass Band World and The Bandsman etc involved and we could have everyone
knowing about our little interactive bandroom before you know it!!!

 As for pieces for playing how about 'Kings e-messenger' or even 'Pentium Horn
Gallop' we could even do a finale of '1812Mhz Overture'!!!!!    *<|:- }

 Are the top section nationals the same day as the lower section finals at Cardiff? I
think they are, I am supposed to be going to Cardiff to support my Dads band -
Hollingworth(3rd Section North-West Champs)! But could always make a slight
detour to London for the gathering! Maybe if people are going to Cardiff too we
could have two gatherings and simoultaniously broadcast them on over the net!!!!:-)

 Well to say the least I am deffinatley interested in a get together, I think it would
be really good to put faces to the messages. I don't personally mind when we get
together but it would have to be the best time for everybody!!

 Everyone would have to mail when they can make it and what they play etc etc,
you never know we could end up with 63 cornets, 8 horns, 27 euphoniums and a
conductor!!

 It would be excellent if it came off!!! Nice One!!

Take Care all.......

Steve B
e9453488@xxxxxxxxx