Cyberspace Silver Prize Jubilee Victoria Temperance Friendly Welfare

 Steve B wrote:

 > Are the top section nationals the same day as the lower section finals at
 > Cardiff? I think they are.

 The Cardiff finals are to be held on September 21st and 22nd, and as far
 as I know, the Championship section finals will be sometime in October.

 The Cyberband is an interesting idea and I hope to be in London for the
 finals.  As for choice of music, the Championship test-piece might be a bit
 too difficult if the idea is to involve anyone (ie any standard) who wants
 to come along for a blow.  We could always make it a morning "rehersal" and
 a short lunch time concert to help pay for the hire of a room.

 Don Cooper,
 (Baritone)
 Glossop Old Band.