Re: Cyberspace Silver Prize Jubilee Victoria Temperance Friendl

> 2.  When should we meet? (Friday is a bit tough on those performing - maybe
> Sunday morning? - What do you think?)

Sun morning is the best time for me. We're doing a workshop in the
afternoon and a concert in the evening. Friday and Saturday are out
I'm affraid.

> 3.  Where should the meeting be held?  (I thought about a function room of a
> hotel or pub.  We could maybe set about finding somewhere where we could have
> a Sunday lunch together afterwards)

Somewhere in Kensington would good.

Regards

Les McCormack
Black Dyke Mills Band

Leslie McCormack	       EMC Engineer
York EMC Services	     Department of Electronics
University of York		Tel: +44 (0) 1904 434440
Email lmm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Fax: +44 (0) 1904 434434