Boys & Girls Brigades

Hello all.

I've been wondering for some time about the British Brass Band community.
Being in a scout brass band, I have some contacts to Brass Bands in The
Brigades, but looking at the postings to the list, I have never seen any
Boys & Girls Brigade mentioned. Is this because they never compete in the
plethora of competitions that seemingly takes place in the UK, or are
they all extinct?

Are there any Brigades members on the list?

Greetings

Jakob Iversen
Principal (only) Eb Bass of FDF Aalborg Musikkreds Brass Band, Denmark

|Jakob Iversen		    |Aalborg Universitet	       |
| Granlien 63, 2.th	       | Afd. for Matematik og Datalogi   |
|  9000 Aalborg		   |  Fr. Bajersvej 7E		|
|    Email: iversen@xxxxxxxxxxx   |   9100 Aalborg		   |