Re: Whit Friday

Tim Morgan wrote:

> Anyone going up next week?  If so, what marches are we all doing?  I'd like to
> suggest a meeting up of list members, but you haven't got enough time to breathe
> on Whit Friday, let alone chat!!  I lost my lyre, and had to buy a new one
> today...27 pounds 50!!  It's a disgrace...oh well!
>
> Best wishes,
> --
> Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.
>
> --

Hi Tim,
I will be going with my band,Ratby, we will be marching to Carshalton,
which is a march that we picked up when cleaning out the library last
year. Our contest march will be The Australasian ( excuse the spelling).
It's a Rimmer march and we did very well on it last year and hope to do
better this year.

I will be looking out for all of the people on the net, it would be
easier to identify people in the band if we know where you will be
standing, i will be somewhere on the front row.

Phil.

--
Phil Sturdy				       Email - pas@xxxxxxxxx
Engineering Technology