Re: Whit Friday

I'll be there, and perhaps a couple of others from our band, but the band
as a whole won't (Horsham Borough). Paul (who has been before) notes that
there is usually a chance to have a blow at some point, even if you are not
with a band, so I may travel hopefully with instrument!

Oh yes, a small question. I am just trying out on Eb soprano. Is there
anyone who can offer mouthpiece recommendations? I'm currently using a Wick
4C, and wonder if something a little shallower wouldn't hurt.

	Thanks all,

	Euan
----------
from Euan Bayliss via BeyondMail!
"With us tonight is William Warfield, who is with us tonight. He is a
wonderful man, and so is his wife." - Eugene Ormandy to the Philadelphia
Orchestra
-------------
Original Text
In message <683@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Tim Morgan writes:
> Anyone going up next week?  If so, what marches are we all doing?

My band will be there. Whether I'll be there depends on our percussion
needs.
You wouldn't expect me to tell you the march we'll be playing would you?

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Conductor, Arranger, Band Tutor.
Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or hornen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx