Whit Friday

Hi All,

 I think it would be a good idea if everyone who is going to be at Whit Friday mailed
 who they will be playing for, what they will be playing and any distinguishing
features of the band so we can all keep an eye out for one another whilst on our
travels round.

 Hopefully we will be visiting as many as we can, I think the most we havbe ever
done is about 10 or 11. I know we are leaving Hollingworths bandroom at 4:30 so
we should get quite a few in!!! I think Hollingworth are playing Ravenswood -
Again!! I'm not sure what they are marching down to though!

 It would be good if next year we could get a Cyberspace Prize Silver Welfare
Temperance Band thingymajig band together to go round and see how many we
could do!! I know there are a lot of scratch bands that go out on the night, I
remember one that was made up of players from Swinton, Besses etc with the
name......Norfolk and Chance!!!! There was a huge up-roar about it in the following
Bandsmen!!!!

 Anyway, Hollingworth wear Grey Jackets, I don't know what they'll be marching
down to but will be playing Ravenswood on the stands!! My Dad will be playin Eb
Bass, (tall, ginger hair and mustache) my sister will be playing flugle (small, long
ginger cyrly hair) and I shall be spectating - unless I get roped into playing which I
shall be on percussion (with dark ginger/brown hair (in curtains) and about 5' 11")!!

 Lets hope that some of us do actually meet!!!!

Take Care All......

Steve B
e9453488@xxxxxxxxx