I want to play at whit friday

Hello all

Im just writing to find out if any bands would like the services of a
Bass Trombone player on friday week.
I am looking forward to going but it's not the same if your watching at
the side lines.
So if you would like me to play (and dont worry I can) get in touch.And i
will make my own way there.
No march too big no march too small!!!!!
BIG G
CM-G.W.SYKES@xxxxxxxxxx