Re: Whit Friday

On Thu, 23 May 1996 10:47:38 PDT, you wrote:

> I remember one that was made up of players from Swinton, Besses etc with the
>name......Norfolk and Chance!!!! There was a huge up-roar about it in the following
>Bandsmen!!!!

Actually, it was Desford and Sovereign (one of my proudest moments !) we
actually managed to get a third at one place. The following week we got the
centre spread in the Oldham Chronicle - I don't think they had twigged !!

See you all in the Brown Cow on Sunday !! ;)
--
Richard Gosney, Manchester, UK.
Home: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx