introduction

>From brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello! My name is Stephanie. I've been subcribed to this list for quite some
time now, but it's taken me until today to sort my e-mail addresses out so
that I can send mail to the list as well as receive it! It's been good
reading though.
Anyway, I thought I'd send a wee message of introduction. I'm researching
for a PhD here at the Univeristy of Birmingham, looking at a brain
receptor......I'm a "wannabe" euphonium player, but unfortunately there are
just too many good euph players in this area. (Or too few bands, I
originally played Up North). I played baritone with the Shirley Band for a
year, and now I turn up on euph and baritone, whatever I can get away with
really! It's a fairly good band, we've just moved up to Championship
Section, which means that the next contest will be fun! We were used to
doing very well in the first section!
That's enough from me, but if anyone fancies a blow with the band (or wants
a euph/baritone player for any jobs!) send me a mail.

Keep posting to the list!

Stephanie Fletcher

(S.Fletcher@xxxxxxxxxx or PHA4SXF1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)