Tullis Russel Band

Hi all,
We have a scottish trombone player in our band (would you believe it, we
call him Jock) who used to play for the Tullis Russell band many years
ago.  He asked me last night at practice if I could find out how his old
band is going these days.  Is there anyone out there who knows the band
and can enlighten him.

If you can give me any info on the band and make an old man (well, he's
older than me anyway) happy, please email me direct using the following
address:

     taylor_roy@xxxxxxxxxx

Actually, my father was a scot who played trombone and hated bagpipes -
perhaps thats why I like Jock.
Thanks in advance,

Roy Taylor
Principal Euphonium