Pershore

Hello all,
      Pershore IS on this year.  We're playing at the Abbey on 6th July.  Our
programme will include, amongst others, John McCabe's excellent Cloudcatcher
Fells.  Boring as hell for the trombones, just plain hell for the cornets! :)

Best wishes,
--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.