New to trombone-any advice?

Recently, so I could be in my high school's stage band, I have switched
over to tenor trombone (for marching) and bass trombone (for stage band).
Is there any advice you can give to a brand new trombone player?

PS-Marty, I'm still playing Euph for brass band, don't get too worried ;)

Matt LaFontaine

  Dublin Scioto HS Marching Band Trombone | Dublin Scioto HS Varsity Tennis
    All Star Brass Band Varsity Euphonium  | mattl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      +--"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure" Dan Quale--+