Introduction to List

Hi!
I'm new to the list so I thought I'd send a message of introduction.

I'm 15 years old and I used to play for Northumbria Police Band in the
Championship section. I have just left them, where I played 2nd Tenor
Trombone, to play Bass Trombone. I have lessons at school and also
lessons every now and then with Les Storey (freelance proffesional) at
the Royal Northern. My ambition is to go to music college to study Bass
Trombone.

I look forward to seeing some postings on the list.

Thanks,

John Ingman
Newcastle
bai2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx