Cyber Band arrangements

Thanks to Nigel Norne and Angela Tregeskas for meeting me last week.  We had a
good time, and Angela and myself stopped on for lunch.  The food was quite
reasonably priced, and very good.  For people coming from abroad, the cafe is
about a 3 minute walk away from Buckingham Palace, and so maybe you could
combine our meeting with some sight-seeing.

As Angela pointed out, the cafe is very small, and certainly smaller than the
average bandroom. As it is the only place we've found that can give us
Internet broadcast facilities, I think we should go with it, as it does give
an interesting angle on our proceedings.  Also, with us all being "Netters",
people who can't attend can always watch, and maybe send us email!

Just so that everyone has a good time, we need to now think about the music
that we're going to play.  If anyone has any thoughts on this, please put them
on the list.  Maybe we could perform for around the 45 mins. mark, and the
music would have to involve everyone for most of the time!  We do have people
on the list from the top bands in the world, and we do have people from lower
section and non competitive bands, and the thing would be to try and find
pieces which we can "Bring off" well, so everyone finds it rewarding both
musically and socially.

Are there any cornet players lurking, who are able to come?  We've only got 4
so far, (and a flugel).  All other sections are fine.  Another Tenor Horn
would be welcome.

Thanks,

Nigel Wears