Re: UK Bands in the the Park (June 1996): Alphabetically A to T

Angela Tregaskes wrote:

Thanks for that list, Angela!

> CAMBRIDGE (Milton Country Park; both @ 3pm)
>  9th    CSD Brass
> 23rd    Waterbeach Brass

I'd just like to say that South Cambridgeshire council are doing an
excellent job with this park - it's outside Cambridge and a good place
for a stroll, with or without dogs.

In fact, we (Fulbourn & Teversham RBL) kicked off the season here on a
rather wet Spring Bank Holiday Sunday. We still had an audience, though,
since we were able to play in the visitor centre.

Ian

--
    I am confident this explanation will dispell any feelings
    of certainty that may have been troubling you.