Re: Introduction

Hullo Peter,

As one research chemist to another welcome to the net etc.
You have had a distinguished career both musically and achademically.
To have played for Dyke is something that I will probably not do at my age (60) . I have however
played 1st horn to Gordon Higginbottom.
At the moment I'm making indoloquinones and related compounds in a
search for hypoxically activated anti-cancer drugs.I work at the MRC
unit at Harwell and graduated in 1960.  It is good fun and I will miss it when I retire at the end of august.
I play solo Euph for Cholsey Silver Band (near Wallingford, near Oxford.).
You may have seen my rather sniffy broadcast about vacancies in the band?.
If you are in the district we practice on Tues. and Thur at 20:00.

May good fortune attend your every endeavour.

John Nolan