Help: Stolen Instrument

On behalf of the Wildcat Regiment Band, an historic brass band based in
Western Pennsylvania, I request your help in locating a stolen horn.  The
instrument in question was stolen in the middle of the night from the home of
one of the band members.  It can be identified as follows:

	  E flat upright alto Saxhorn
	  Brass construction
	  3 Berliner piston valves
	  Stamped:  "J. A. Rohe`, Paris"

If you have any information about this instrument please contact me directly or
call the band at:  412-397-2814
Thank you.

J. Richard McFerron
Eberly College of Business