Updated home page WCB, Sydney

Dear banders,
 Thanks for your comments on the Warringah Concert Brass Page - I have just
spent the past 4 hours adding some material from a recent Concert Program -
about the band, the music we like to play, and our players. It is the link
directly beneath the Heading on the welcome page.

Philip Anderton
WCB, Sydney

http://www.optom.unsw.edu.au/public/other/wcb.htm

Philip J. Anderton B. Optom Ph.D	Phone +612 385 4375
School of Optometry, UNSW		 FAX  +612 3136243
Sydney 2052 Australia
<Philip.Anderton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.unsw.edu.au/		       <P.Anderton@xxxxxxxxxxx>