Re: Brass Bands in Augusta, GA.?

In message <199606182338.TAA06560@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Dicky Fallin writes:
> I am moving to Augusta, Georgia in July and wonder if any readers know of a
> good brass band nearby that could use a good cornet player.  I played solo
> cornet, principle chair in the Dominion Brass Band that won at NABBA this
> year.  Thanks for your time.

Some time ago we discussed the possibility of having a 'situations wanted'
list to sit alongside the current vacancy list. This posting has reminded me
to get it started, so unless Dicky has an objection he can be the first
on the list!

The parameters are:
	Instrument\Position
	Location
	Name
	E-mail

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Conductor, Arranger, Band Tutor.
Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or hornen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx