Brass Band and Xylophone

The only piece for just xylophone and band that I know is called Chu Chin Chinee
(and yes...it is a s corny as the title suggests!)  It's an old piece, by Peter
Green, published by R. Smith & Co.  There is also a piece by Goff Richards
called Russky-Percussky, published by Studio Music.  This is a solo for one
percussionist, and features timpani, xylophone, glockenspiel, tubular bells and
tam-tam (not all at once obviously!)   We also play Ray Farr's arrangement of
Tocatta in D Minor, and treat it as a xylophone feature, because the part is so
tricky.

Hope this helps!
--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.