bugle contest

I thought someone might write in before me, but maybe there aren't enough
e-linked bandsmen down in Cornwall?!

I had to write just to let you all know what a great day out this contest
is. We followed the bands marching down to the field, then sat in the sun
eating our pasties and listening to everyone play, then stood outside the
pub to watch them all march back up. Sun, brass, meeting up with friends,
and the odd pint or two - when you have a great day like that the results
don't really matter!

(If anyone wants to know them of course I'll post them!)

More contests like that please!

Stephanie