Brass Band Festival at Usher's Ferry Historic Village, IA

I haven't seen much about this lately, so I would like to remind trumpet/brass
banders in the Mid-west of the USA that there is to be a Grand Celebration of
Brass Bands to be held near Cedar Rapids, Iowa at Usher's Ferry Historic
Village tomorrow, Saturday, 22 June, 1996.  This annual festival is hosted by
the Eastern Iowa Brass Band, and will also feature such bands as the Eastern
Iowa youth band, the Scioto Valley Brass and Percussion, the Saints Dixieland
Band, the Vigortones Barbershop Quartet (hey! who let them in?  ;-) ) and
last, but not least, (IMHO) the Illinois Brass Band.

The music starts at 11am and continues through 7pm or so with a massed band
performance!  We (IBB) played last year and it was great! (the festival was)
The historic village is pretty neat, too!

Y'all come, hear!

Guy Clark
Illinois Brass Band (in case you couldn't tell ;-))