Re: unsubscribe

On 22 Jun 1996, Murray W. Cuthbert wrote:

> Unsubscribe for vacation please.  See you in  2 weeks.

I do believe, that for these unsubscriptions to be efective, they should
be directed to the listserver, NOT the list. See your subscrption notice
for further details.

|Jakob Iversen		    |Aalborg Universitet	       |
| Granlien 63, 2.th	       | Afd. for Matematik og Datalogi   |
|  9000 Aalborg		   |  Fr. Bajersvej 7E		|
|    Email: iversen@xxxxxxxxxxx   |   9100 Aalborg		   |