Re: What are we going to play?

Re: Olympic Fanfare

An arrangement has already been done.  We have played it several times, it
works well.  I don't know the arranger or publisher but if nobody else comes
up with the information I can find out next Monday night.

At 19:08 27/06/96 GMT, you wrote:
>In message <Pine.3.07.9606271219.A27119-9100000@login> Matt LaFontaine writes:
>> How about "Olympic Fanfare" just to commerate the 100 years of the games?
>> It may be a late datee, but it might still work.
>
>I don't know the piece, but if you can get a hold of a score that I could
>transcribe for band, and copyright permission for the transcription it sounds
>like a good idea to me.
>
>-Nigel
>
>--
>Nigel Horne. Conductor, Arranger, Band Tutor.
>Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or hornen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Fidonet: Nigel Horne @ 2:2502/21.10; Packet: G0LOV@GB7SYP.#19.GBR.EDU;
>http://smsltd.demon.co.uk (not 24 hours). Phone: +44-1226-283021.
>

>--

Cheers.
-JohnM

   John B Miezitis, University of Tasmania, Information Technology Services.
	 Intl Ph: +61 02 207419, Email: John.Miezitis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
		    Belgium man Belgium!!! - Z. Beeblebrox