Danville, Kentucky Festival (fwd)

From: Erik <pittock@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Danville, Kentucky Festival

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone attended or had any news about the Great Brass
Band Festival held in Danville, Kentucky.  From what I understand it draws
huge crowds (upwards of 40,000 people) over the weekend.

I would be interested in hearing anything about it.

Thanks!

Erik Pittock
pittock@hctc
(please note new email address)