Re: What are we going to play?

Rolf Miezitis writes:

>I am ashamed to play the same instrument

I assume this refers to the fact that Jack Alexander and he both play
baritone. This comment is absolutely unneccesary and uncalled for. I don't
understand how Rolf Miezitis can complain about Jack Alexander's "attitude"
when making comments such as this! I agree with a lot of what both parties
had to say on this matter, debate is inportant and this kind of personal
comment only discourages it.
Kirsten Sharman
Actrix Networks Limited		  Internet Service Providers.