Re: Fingles Cave

Roy,

I don't mean to be nit-picking, but it's spelt 'Fingal's Cave'.

If you're looking in alphabetical listings or doing a computer search
this may be important.

I would appreciate it if you could send me the publisher's name and
address, because my band might be interested in playing it.  I played
the original orchestral version last year and really enjoyed it.

I don't know of any recordings of it, but I'll look out for it next time
I'm in the record shop.

Tom Sheridan
Percussionist, Failsworth Band
Manchester, UK