James Bond Percussion Part wanted

I am trying to replace a percussion part that's gone missing.
Can anyone help?

The details:
The James Bond Theme - subtitled 'from the film From Russia With Love"
written by Monty Norman, arranged by William Relton
(c) 1962 United Artists

Sole selling agents:
Music Sales Ltd,
78 Newman St
London
W1E 4JZ

Ref no. AM 1309

After a long phone call to Music Sales Ltd, they couldn't even confirm
that the piece exists as a brass band arrangement, although they tried
very hard to find it.  So I'm on my own.

Does anyone know where I can buy/borrow/steal a copy of the percussion
part(s)?  None of the local bands I have contacts with has a copy.

In the circumstances I think photocopying is acceptable, and I'm sure
MSL would authorize it if required.

Yeah, I know drummers never play the written part anyway, but I like to
*know* what I'm not playing :-)

Thanks in advance,

Tom Sheridan
Percussionist