Re: Waratah Band Room update

At 11:07 PM 6/28/96 +0000, Mark Corben wrote:
The save the Waratah
>Grandstand Commiteee requested a report on the viability of repairing
>the present buiding so it meets the fire and safty regulation, the
>Council said it would not be able to fund the report. Great isn't it
>!!!!.

   I can also report that Warringah has lost it support from the Warringah
Council. It was only $2000 per annum, but will be sorely felt in our '96
budget. I think the total money available for "cultural and artistic"
activities in this Council is about one quarter the cost of a new
roundabout. Sign of the times.

Philip Anderton
Warringah Concert Brass.
Sydney.